Welcome, DevCon Attendees!
Here’s a TON of valuable free resources I’ve put together for you:
DevCon 2016 Slides
Pigeonhole Yourself on Slideshare (with speaker notes)
- How To Increase Your Income Without Hiring Junior Developers
- How To Price Your Services Without Leaving Money On The Table
- How To Write Proposals That Close Without Lowering Your Prices
- How To Prevent Scope Creep Without Writing Massive Spec Documents
- Elusive Moose Podcast: Value Pricing with Jonathan Stark
- Clients From Hell: When (And Why) You Should Stop Charging an Hourly Rate
- Side Hustle Nation: How to Start a Consulting Business - Your First $5k
- The First Million Podcast: Go from $0 to $5000 a month consulting with Jonathan Stark
- Boagworld: Break the time barrier with value based pricing
- Freelancers Show: How to Attract Clients Without Doing Sales with Jonathan Stark
- Freelancers Show: How and Why to Ditch Hourly Billing with Jonathan Stark
- The Business of Freelancing: Jonathan Stark on Risk Mitigation through Fixed Bid Pricing
- Consulting Pipeline Podcast: Jonathan Stark on the Paradox of Choice
- Art of Value: Do Not Assume in a Value Conversation with Jonathan Stark
- Pricing Power: Positioning eliminates the billable hour with Jonathan Stark
- Web Agency Podcast: Hourly Billing is a Cancer With Jonathan Stark
- High-Income Business Writing: Three Simple Ways to Transition to a Value Pricing Model
- FileMakerTalk: Jonathan Stark on Value Based Billing
- 100% Up-Front
- How I Realized that Hourly Billing is Nuts
- The Moral Dilemma of Hourly Billing
- How Hourly Billing Hurts Software Projects
- How To Prevent Scope Creep
- Hourly Billing Prevents Growth
- 7 Thoughts on Value Pricing for Software Projects
- The Benefits of Pigeonholing
Please sign up for my mailing list to receive proposal templates, email samples, and practical articles that will help you grow your business without adding employees.
Get my 5-page proposal template and more...
Hey there! I recently published a book about how and why to ditch hourly billing. It’s not free but you can click here to find out more.
Any questions? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Pro tip: the shorter your email is, the faster I’ll be able to get back to you.
P.S. Need personalized actionable advice on growing your software development business? I’m available for a limited number of roadmapping sessions each month, and would love to help. Book a session now.