Welcome, Web Unleashed attendees!
Here’s a TON of valuable resources I’ve put together for you - everything’s free except the books:
- Hourly Billing is Nuts
- The Independent Consulting Manual (two chapters)
- Close More Sales Through Effective Pricing (one chapter)
Thinking Outside The Little Black Box - WebU16
- How To Increase Your Income Without Hiring Junior Developers
- How To Price Your Services Without Leaving Money On The Table
- How To Write Proposals That Close Without Lowering Your Prices
- How To Prevent Scope Creep Without Writing Massive Spec Documents
- How To Handle Deadlines Without Agreeing To Them
- The Hourly Trap
- Side Hustle Nation: How to Start a Consulting Business - Your First $5k
- The First Million Podcast: Go from $0 to $5000 a month consulting with Jonathan Stark
- Boagworld: Break the time barrier with value based pricing
- Freelancers Show: How to Attract Clients Without Doing Sales with Jonathan Stark
- Freelancers Show: How and Why to Ditch Hourly Billing with Jonathan Stark
- The Business of Freelancing: Jonathan Stark on Risk Mitigation through Fixed Bid Pricing
- Consulting Pipeline Podcast: Jonathan Stark on the Paradox of Choice
- Art of Value: Do Not Assume in a Value Conversation with Jonathan Stark
- Web Agency Podcast: Hourly Billing is a Cancer With Jonathan Stark
- High-Income Business Writing: Three Simple Ways to Transition to a Value Pricing Model
- FileMakerTalk: Jonathan Stark on Value-Based Pricing
- FileMakerTalk: Jonathan Stark and Kirk Bowman on Value-Based Pricing
- 100% Up-Front
- How I Realized that Hourly Billing is Nuts
- The Moral Dilemma of Hourly Billing
- How Hourly Billing Hurts Software Projects
- How To Prevent Scope Creep
- Hourly Billing Prevents Growth
- 7 Thoughts on Value Pricing for Software Projects
- The Benefits of Pigeonholing
Please sign up for my mailing list to receive proposal templates, email samples, and practical articles that will help you grow your business without adding employees.
Get my 5-page proposal template and more...
Any questions? Shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Pro tip: the shorter your email is, the faster I’ll be able to get back to you.
P.S. Don’t have time to digest all the resources here? Great news! You can press the fast forward button by booking a 1-on-1 coaching call. I’m available for a limited number of calls each month, and would love to help. Click here to reserve your time now.