April 20, 2023
“How can I validate a new positioning statement without updating my website/LinkedIn?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What should I do if my ideal buyers are engaging with me on LinkedIn but aren’t subscribing to my mailing list?
- How can I test whether my chosen niche is too small?
- Should I niche down even more?
- How can I speed up my subscriber growth?
- How fast should my list be growing?
- What are my options for pricing follow-on implementation work?
- How can I validate a new positioning statement?
- How can I tell if a new opportunity is actually a distraction?
- How much should I spend to have shorts created from my long-form videos?
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at an affordable price with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward. Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. There are two ways to get instant access:
I hope to see you there!
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session