April 29, 2021
Product Ladder Roundup
A fellow on Twitter started a good thread about product ladders that generated the following question:
Any place you see [product ladders] being used successfully?
I was flattered to see that the OP shared a link to my product ladder in response.
(NOTE: If you’re not really sure what a product ladder is, start here.)
Since product ladders are a big part of what I do with most of the folks in my private coaching program, I had a bunch of examples to add to the discussion.
You can find a few in the original thread, but I’ve collected them (plus a couple more) here for your convenience:
- Kevin Whelan at Everspaces
- Emily Omier at Emily Omier Consulting
- André Barnes at AndreQB.com
- Geraldine Carter at She Thinks Big Coaching
- Brian O’Neill at Designing For Analytics
- Jonathan Hall at Tiny DevOps
If you’re interested in what product ladders actually look like in the wild, check out these examples for inspiration!
And if you have any follow up questions, just hit reply and ask me :-)