Captain’s log, stardate 20221201
“Is charging my clients for an hour-long consultation the same thing as hourly billing?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions like:
- How would you handle a client asking for an NDA to be signed for an R&D productized service?
- Can you go over some of your processes for planning and recording Doing Daily?
- How should I make an MVP for a video course WITHOUT running it as a webinar series first?
- How did you arrive at the relative price points for your coaching services?
- Is charging my clients for an hour-long consultation the same thing as hourly billing?
- How do I create a business that doesn’t require my involvement to operate?
- Why is your private coaching sales page so long?
- How do I determine if I’m one of those rare people who have an ideal client profile that is too narrow?
- What can I do to prevent my mailing list messages from getting lost in the Gmail Promotions tab?
- Which yields the best results: speaking at conferences, podcasts, blogs, email lists, or anything else?
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session