January 26, 2023
“What are the pros and cons of selling to two different audiences?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- Should I promote my daily newsletter above all other services I currently offer?
- How should I introduce a new email list to subscribers who have purchased my training products?
- Should I meet with prospective clients who are interested in my productized service?
- What are the pros and cons of selling to two different audiences?
- What should I promote in a targeted ad?
- How do I figure out how to describe what I do?
- How do I start shipping better products faster?
- Should I post my daily emails on social media as is?
- Should I refuse project offers that come through agencies?
- How are you liking ConvertKit so far?
- How do I stop clients from asking for “hands-on” work in an advisory-only engagement?
- How should I get started as a soloist?
- What’s a good CTA to use on a webinar if I’m trying to sell five-figure service engagements?
- How many services should I offer when starting out?
- How could I improve my positioning statement?
- How many lead magnets should I have?
- Under what circumstances should I consider changing the name of my business?
- Is YouTube a suitable replacement for a mailing list?
- What are the pros and cons of taking on implementation work?
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session