Captain’s log, stardate 20221020
“What speaking opportunities have generated the most leads for you?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What speaking opportunities have generated the most leads for you?
- How can we test whether a target market is too small?
- What are the pros and cons of paid referrals?
- Did you claim your big idea / “Sun” (i.e., ditching hourly billing) after or before you got a positive reaction from your audience on it?
- Is it better to speak to the promise or offer in an elevator pitch?
- What should I do if a competitor launches a podcast very similar to mine?
- Would you review my laser-focused positioning statement?
- Should I broaden my brand to encompass newer offerings that fall outside of the current one?
- How do you handle procrastination?
- How important is it to have a memorable brand name or tagline when positioning yourself solo?
- Should I add a minimum # of months commitment to my membership program?
- How would you grow a solid product business that has plateaued?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long-term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive