June 16, 2022
“Are startups harder to sell advisory work to than more established companies?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What can I do to grow my daily mailing list?
- How do I clearly distinguish between the free calls and paid calls on my site?
- Are startups much harder to sell advisory work to than more established companies?
- How can I keep my daily emails short, sweet, and valuable?
- What’s your take on partnerships with other service providers?
- What are some good examples of productized design services?
- Should I mix training workshops into my advisory retainers?
- What general guidelines would you offer about when to document a process?
- How do I choose a more focused audience to write for?
- Can I include both business and personal results on a sales page?
- How do I get booked as a guest on podcasts that my target market listens to?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Group Coaching also includes membership in a dedicated Slack workspace for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable document library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session