Captain’s log, stardate 20220615
Buyers don’t want your time, they want results.
What kind of results?
Here’s a partial list:
- Increased revenue
- Increased profitability
- Decreased costs
- Improved operational efficiency
- Faster time to market
- Enhancing customer loyalty
- Decreased employee turnover
- Improved customer retention levels
- Increased competitive differentiation
- Faster response time
- Decreased operational expenses
- Increased sales per customer
- Reduced cost of goods sold
- Minimized risk
- Additional revenue streams
- Increased market share
Here’s the thing...
Can you connect what you do to one of these things?
If so, that’s what you should sell.
If not, now’s the time to figure it out.