February 15, 2022
Digby Leigh - Alternative Fee Arrangements for the Legal Industry
Long-time lawyer, second-time guest, and first-time SaaS co-founder Digby Leigh joined me on Ditching Hourly to talk about alternative fee arrangements making inroads in the legal industry.
LISTEN NOW »
- Pricing trends in the legal industry
- The three most common non-hourly pricing models for law firms
- The benefits of “agreed upon” up-front fixed fee pricing
- What types of engagements aren’t a good fit for fixed fee pricing
- What to expect when clients know they can talk to you for free instead of “on the clock”
- The internal attitude you need to beat back when you first ditch hourly billing
- The importance of being helpful
- The indignity of having to justify how you spend your time
- The magic of The Why Conversation
- The benefits of offering pricing options
Sharing is caring...
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing with a friend who you think might find it useful. Thanks!