November 18, 2021
“What should I do to generate leads while doing client work 40 hour per week?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session, we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- How should I handle The Why Conversation when the client has multiple projects on the table?
- How should I structure a monthly retainer for coaching a team of junior devs?
- What marketing activities give the best “bang for the buck” for someone just getting started?
- How would you decide whether or not to accept an invitation to contribute a chapter to a book?
- What should I do to generate leads while doing client work 40 hour per week?
- Should I hire a digital marketing agency to help with my SEO?
- I have a client who is very slow to respond and it’s impeding progress... what should I do?
- How should I follow up with great potential clients who can’t seem to pull the trigger?
- What should I say to a prospect who knows I’m working with one of their competitors?
- What can I do when the results of the Why Conversation are wishy-washy?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Get the answers you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
NEW! Group Coaching also includes membership in a dedicated Slack channel for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of Group Coaching session