November 17, 2019
Who You Need On Your Team
Sent by Jonathan Stark on November 18th, 2019
This week on TBOA, Rochelle and I ask the question:
“Who do you need on your team?”
!!! LISTEN NOW !!!
- The different categories of assistants you need
- The right hand
- How many of the things an assistant could be doing are you doing yourself?
- Your cheerleaders
- Your drill sergeants
- Peer groups
- A few sages
- Growing through reading books, listening to podcasts, and finding personalities that communicate in a way you understand
- Binging on content
- Crossover between sages and branding
- Channeling people you admire
- Taking inspiration from someone vs. copying or impersonating
- Recognizing the ways in which you are different
- Charging for the things that come easily to you
“I think it all boils down to what you feel you need to push you, or to keep the momentum going if you’ve already got it started—you just want to keep feeding the fire.” –RM
“When you’re at an inflection point of some kind, it can be paralyzing.” –JS
“When you get right down to the content, the core content, there’s not that much different between Gary V. and Seth Godin. But there’s a huge difference between them.” –JS
“Who do you really admire in terms of the content that you absorb? Because that tells me a lot.” –RM
Sharing is caring!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!