[AUDIO] Choosing Your Best War Stories
Sent by Jonathan Stark on July 23rd, 2018
On this week’s TBOA, Rochelle and I talk about how and why to use stories with prospective clients.
- How to remember your war stories
- The value of sharing stories in the sales process
- Where to look for story triggers
- How to use your values to test your stories
- Credentials vs stories
- How to prepare stories for client meetings
- Why you shouldn’t memorize your stories (and when you should)
- “If someone wanted an arrogant cowboy, that would be the perfect story to tell.”—RM
- “It’s going to push away people who would create a disastrous project anyway.”—JS
- “Really good stories are sticky.”—JS
- “Lists of credentials can help narrow the field. Your story takes you to the next level.”—RM
!!! LISTEN NOW !!!
P.S. Are your friends renting their lives away an hour at a time? Do them a favor and introduce them to value pricing. They’ll thank you for it :-)