[AUDIO] Your Ridiculously Reliables
Sent by Jonathan Stark on May 22nd, 2018
Rochelle and I are back with a new episode of TBOA for you. This time around, we talk about defining the one thing you want to be known for:
- What’s the one thing that you want to be known for?
- How do figure out what you’re ridiculously reliable at?
- What do people expect from or get from you?
- Who should you interview to become more self-aware?
- What should you do once you uncover what others rely on you for?
- “Ask yourself, ’What do people get when they get me?’”—RM
- “It’s hard to read the label from inside the bottle.”—JS (quoting unknown person)
- “Double down on what makes you unique.”—RM
- “Sometimes people value qualities in you that you think are negatives.”—RM
Links We Mentioned
As always, please hit reply if you have any questions or comments 🙂👍
P.S. Do you run a dev shop, agency, or firm and don’t know how to grow your profits to the next level? My private coaching program might be for you: https://jonathanstark.com/coaching