[AUDIO] True Fans
Sent by Jonathan Stark on May 9th, 2018
On this week’s TBOA, Rochelle and I share some tips on how to attract your true fans.
- You have to share your expertise freely and often enough to keep the audience warm.
- Sharing provocative ideas will attract good clients and drive away bad clients.
- If you’re not creating any haters, you’re not doing it right.
- Choose a medium that you’re comfortable with and is popular with your audience.
- “A true fan is someone who will buy anything and everything that you produce.” —Kevin Kelly
- “A daily writing practice builds true fans very quickly” —JS
- “If your work is mostly about executing then it’s harder to find the time to invest in the kinds of things that are going to attract true fans.” —RM
- “The problem with implementation work it is too easy to get sucked in to what the client wants you to do.” —RM
- “Any stage you can be on where you can build intimacy with people is going to build true fans.” —RM
P.S. Do you run a dev shop, agency or firm and don’t know how to grow your profits to the next level? My private coaching program might be for you: https://jonathanstark.com/coaching