FYI - your discount expires in 24 hours
Sent by Jonathan Stark on January 3rd, 2017
As promised, I’m here to remind you that your giant discounts on the two new packages of Hourly Billing Is Nuts expire in 24 hours (Wednesday January 4th at 11:59pm ET).
I’ll remind you again tomorrow, but still... why risk forgetting to do it and losing out on up to $500 in discounts?
Here’s the package info with codes again:
- Just The Book—You already have this, but I made some minor changes (mostly fixing typos). You should get an email shortly about how to download the updated copy for FREE.
- Complete Bundle—This is HBIN plus two new guides (60+ pages each) and five “How To” videos (60+ minutes each). Since you’re awesome, I want you to have these bonuses for FREE! Use coupon code H1CB at checkout for 100% off this package.
- Complete Bundle + Coaching—This package is just like the previous, but additionally includes a 1-on-1 coaching call with yours truly AND a full year of 24/7 access to my private coaching Slack room. As an early supporter of HBIN, I’m making this available to you at 50% off! Use coupon code H1CBCP at checkout for $500 off this package. NOTE: Please do not share this code... this discount is only for owners of the original HBIN.
Here’s the link to the page with the new packages:
While we’re having this little chat, I thought I’d tell you a little more about one of the new bonuses that you’ll get for FREE no matter which package your choose...
Learn Your Lines: What to Say When Clients Put You on the Spot
Valued at $49
In this 95 page guide you’ll learn exactly how to answer common client questions like:
- What’s your rate?
- Can you give me a ballpark price?
- Will this be done by Black Friday?
- We’re a non-profit, can we get a discount?
- You’re the most expensive option, why should we pick you?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Can we pay you 50% now and 50% on completion?
- And many, many more...
Long time list members might remember this material from an email series I did several months ago.
It was crazy popular back then and now it’s back by popular demand, compiled into an easy to read format. No more hunting through your inbox!
Whether you have seen this material or not, I’m confident that you’re going to love this no-nonsense guide. I literally tell you what exactly what to say at virtually every stage of the sales process.
Anyway, that’s it for now.