July 13, 2023
“How should I follow up with a client who got sticker shock from my proposal?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- (02:28) What are the differences between working with solo operators vs large businesses?
- (08:30) How should I follow up with a client who got sticker shock from my proposal?
- (21:26) How should I tell people what I do in a way that “clicks” with them?
- (33:34) What are the pros and cons of launching courses periodically vs offering them on-demand all year?
- (41:32) How do I stay focused on what is important for my businesses AND up to date with the endless stream of potentially powerful new tools?
- (49:47) I have lots of good ideas for content but how do I decide where, how, and how often to publish?
(You can review a huge sample list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at an affordable price with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 600 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with answers in audio and video format (more than 150 hours!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Get unstuck fast...
Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET INSTANT ACCESS »
(Prefer a one-time payment? Book a 1-on-1 coaching call with me and receive lifetime access to Ditcherville as a bonus.)
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. I hope to meet you in Ditcherville soon!