Captain’s log, stardate 20221104
“What are the top 3 ways to market my business?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a TON of good questions, like:
- How do I manage my workload if I take on more clients?
- Should I self-publish my book or go with a traditional publisher?
- Should I price the whole project or individual phases of it?
- What are the top 3 or so ways to market my business?
- How do you know when it’s time to quit?
- How do I validate my idea for a new workshop without falling into analysis paralysis?
- How do I find beta testers for a workshop I’m creating?
- Should I send paid traffic to a lead magnet or a paid product?
- Is there a way to benefit from a well-known person trashing my content unattributed on social media?
- How can I manage a client who keeps holding me up because I’m waiting for something from them?
- How do I handle unplanned work that pops up on a project?
- Is there a way to be a generalist and a specialist at the same time?
- How do I create recurring revenue from support contracts without talking about hours?
- How should I revive a cold email list?
- Should I aim my content at my ideal buyer or the end users of my service?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive