Captain’s log, stardate 20221006
“What do you recommend putting for your LinkedIn headline?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- How do I know if I’m doing enough to generate inbound leads?
- What if my target is facing too many different types of problems?
- How much should I engage in a watering hole that my target market hangs out in?
- How might I extend my business from just serving B2C to B2B as well?
- Do you think B2B clients care about Behind-The-Scenes content?
- What do you recommend putting for your LinkedIn headline?
- Do you believe in advertising?
- What’s a good target % of time to dedicate to content marketing?
- Any tips for making daily writing feel ‘snappy?’
- How can I sell new things to my existing client base?
- How do you recommend pricing monthly agreements with no set scope or pre-determined value?
- What guarantees should I offer for roadmapping and recruitment?
- Did I niche down a little too much?
- Is it better to have a large number of small clients or a small number of large clients?
- In what situation(s) would you offer a productized service for free in exchange for things like feedback, etc?
- Can you cover the pros and cons of niche vs platform specialization?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long-term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive