June 2, 2022
“What should I do if my buyer unexpectedly goes on leave before approving my proposal?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What should I do if a buyer leaves the client company before approving my proposal?
- How should I respond to a CEO who wants me to step into an interim executive leadership position?
- How can I get better at spending time daily ON my business instead of IN my business?
- How do project oversight retainers work?
- How do I politely push back on “out of scope” requests from a good client?
- Should I trade in my M-F whale client for a W2 full time job to make space to build my authority?
- Will offering a product with slightly different positioning compromise my overall positioning?
- How much should I worry about picking a business name if I might want to sell it in the future?
- How do I come up with two additional options for a proposal when the prospect has requested a specific scope of work?
- I suspect that my pricing might be scaring clients away... what should I do?
- How can I create a system that keeps me consistently building content for my business?
Plus, we did a deep dive on the habits that support running a daily mailing list.
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ditcherville also includes membership in an active Slack workspace for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable document library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session