April 5, 2022
LISTEN NOW »
Sharing is caring!
If you like this episode, please consider sharing with a friend who you think might find it useful. Cheers!
P.S. Do you spend hours writing proposals, only to have them fall through after endless negotiations? Or worse, the client even never responds?
You’re not alone – and you can do something about it.
Next week, I’m going to run a brand new 5-day challenge called Automatic Proposals to teach you how write better proposals in half the time it takes you now.
Topics will include:
- What to do BEFORE you write your proposal
- How to structure a project proposal most effectively
- How to set your prices to ensure profitability
- How to present your project proposal once it’s ready
- What to do AFTER you submit your project proposal
- What to do if the client wants to negotiate prices
- What to do if the client ghosts you
- and more...
If you’d like to be part of the initial cohort, reply to this message with YES! and I’ll send you more information.
I hope to see you there :-)