October 22, 2018
Systems For Building Your Authority Business - Part 1
This time around on TBOA, Rochelle and I talk about the systems that you can put in place to help you build an authority business.
NOTE: Our conversation ended up being too long for a single episode, so we broke it into two. You can listen to part 1 now, and part 2 next week. Stay tuned!
!!! Listen Now !!!
- An overview of the systems that authority businesses need
- Writing regularly is essential for building an authority business
- Rituals or routines can help establish a writing routine
- Schedule writing for a time when you’re at your best and you can be most creative
- Reading regularly can help spark ideas
- Be observant for examples of your subject
- Get input from others who do more in-depth research on your subject
- Schedule client work
- Have a plan for how to communicate with clients
- Sales is a one-to-one touchpoint with your clients
- Clear steps in the sales process help both you and your clients
- The speed element to sales
“For me, writing is absolutely the most important thing I do for my business.” –JS
“That’s the takeaway, find that right time – and that right system – so you can be at your best.” –RM
“I’m always looking for great real-world examples that will snap people out of the way they think about how they –air-quotes price – their work in an hourly billing way.” –JS
“We create the systems that we need to get our businesses and our lives in order. –RM
Sharing is Caring :-)
If you enjoy this episode, please consider sharing it with a friend who you think might benefit from the information.