[AUDIO] What You Think You’re Selling Ain’t What Your Clients Are Buying
Sent by Jonathan Stark on August 6th, 2018
This week on TBOA, Rochelle and I talk about the difference between what YOU think you do and what YOUR CLIENTS think you do.
- How to find meaningful metrics
- Why your craft doesn’t matter as much as you think
- “Are you taking your clients on the scenic route to nowhere?”—JS
- “Measure what your client values.”—RM
- “How can you hit a home run if you don’t know where the wall is?”—JS
- “There’s always something to measure. Otherwise, your clients wouldn’t know anything was wrong.”—JS
- “If you don’t think you can have a positive impact, you shouldn’t be proposing.”—RM
- “Consultants push back. Freelancers don’t.”—JS
- “Billing by the hour sets the expectation that you’re interchangeable.”—JS
Here’s the link:
!!! LISTEN NOW !!!
Questions? Comments? Just hit reply and let me know - I’d love to hear from you.
P.S. Did you enjoy this message? Here are more things you might like:
Altitude Of Involvement—A visual walk-though of how to charge more money for less labor by leveraging your expertise.
Learn more »