[AUDIO] Fishing Where The Fish Are with guest David A. Fields
Sent by Jonathan Stark on July 13th, 2018
This time around on Ditching Hourly, guest David A. Fields shares a gold mine of practical advice on outreach, positioning, building authority, trust building, and more.
- How to maximize your impact as a consultant
- How to “fish where the fish are”
- How to identify urgent problems that your clients are dying to pay you to fix for them
- How to win business even when you’re up against giant competitors
- How to build trust in a five minute conversation
- “It’s about the finding the right people, right problem, right solution, right time.”—DAF
- “Winning business is easy when you’re fishing where the fish are.”—DAF
- “If you don’t hear back from clients, you’re operating where there’s a lack of urgency.”—DAF
- “If you’re not winning as many clients as you’d like to, you have to make some changes.”—DAF
- “You have to make your practice about the client, not about you.”—DAF
- “Every time I have a conversation with someone who looks like my prospective clients, I learn something.”—DAF
FYI - there are a bunch more quotes, several links, and the entire transcript up on the site.
Aaaaaand... here’s the link
!!! LISTEN NOW !!!
As always, just hit reply to share your questions or comments with me.
P.S. Do you think you’ll be sending out a proposal in the next month or so? I can almost guarantee that you’re going to price it too low. This week, I had a student close a deal at a price 50% higher than his biggest proposal ever AND for a project that requires 25% of the work. There’s currently one opening left in the program. Learn more here -> jonathanstark.com/coaching