Captain’s log, stardate 20180611
[AUDIO] The Quest For Perfect
Sent by Jonathan Stark on June 11th, 2018
In today’s episode of TBOA, Rochelle and I ask the question:
Are you being a perfectionist... or just procrastinating?
- How do you know when something is done?
- Are you being a perfectionist or just procrastinating?
- What things bring out the perfectionist in you?
- “If you want things to get better, you have to change something.”—JS
- “People aren’t really looking at your website that much.”—RM
- “Your current clients don’t go to your website.”—JS
- “Social media has made things both better and worse for perfectionists.”—RM
- “You have to start.”—RM
- “Press publish.”—JS
- “If your thing will make your audience better today than they were yesterday, you owe it to them to release it.”—RM
- “There’s only one way to learn how to screw up like a pro.”—JS
- “If your ideas don’t get aired, they can’t take flight.”—RM
- “If you want to be an authority, you have to put yourself out there.”—JS
- “Perfect is in the eye of the beholder.”—RM
- “You have to put your work out there if you want it to get better.”—JS
Links We Mentioned
As always, just hit reply if you have any questions or comments :)
P.S. Do you run a dev shop, agency, or firm and don’t know how to grow your profits to the next level? My private coaching program might be for you: https://jonathanstark.com/coaching