January 31, 2017
A few day ago, I asked you if you’d be interested in an in-depth screencast series that allowed you to “shoulder surf” while I redo the website for my mobile strategy consulting business (i.e., Jonathan Stark Consulting, aka JSC).
Your answer was a resounding YES! so here goes...
I have drafted the following outline of video topics for your review:
- Planning an LFPS
- Settling on a discipline
- Picking a target market
- Brainstorming expensive problems
- Declaring a target market
- Interviewing people in target market
- Researching target market online
- Researching potential competitors
- Picking a unique difference
- Picking an expensive problem
- Drafting a product ladder with pricing
- Writing a sales page for premium offering
- Writing a sales page for productized service
- Creating a lead magnet and/or free email course
- Building a landing page for email list
- Soliciting feedback on sales and marketing materials
- Guesting on blogs/podcasts to build list
- Presenting webinars to build list
- Podcasting to build list
- Hacking conferences to build list
- Building trust with list subscribers
- Selling to list subscribers dynamically
- Closing deals
- On-boarding new clients
- Delivering products/services
- Optimizing delivery
- Getting testimonials and referrals
- Drafting a book proposal
- My plan is to release videos on a weekly basis
- Link to the latest video will be sent weekly via email
- Videos will be playable on any device (but perhaps hard to read on phones)
- I’ll try to keep videos between 10-30 minutes each
- There will probably be more videos than just those listed here
- The launch price will be about half of the final price
- I think I can start sending videos around the end of February
- My working title is “Reinventing JSC”
Questions for you:
- What are your initial reactions?
- Have I left any topics out?
- Do you have any questions/comments?
- What can I do to make this more useful to you?
No sweat if you don’t have time to answer any or all of these questions, but if you do... just hit reply! I’d love to get your input 😀