Captain’s log, stardate 20221117
“How can I leverage value pricing for UX services?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What are your thoughts on anonymous case studies?
- What business improvements did you notice from doing daily email?
- What is the best way to answer prospects who ask me what I do?
- If you notice that your services are being purchased by people adjacent to your target buyer, should you include them in your marketing messaging as well?
- How would you handle your emails and social media presence in a situation where you have two totally different authority businesses with two different email lists?
- For a daily publishing habit to have a positive effect on an authority business, how many times a week would you guess is the minimum?
- Should blog articles and email newsletter pieces just live in those forms, or should they also be published in their entirety on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc., at the same time?
- Could you imagine a world where you no longer need to travel to conferences to speak?
- How can I leverage value pricing for UX services?
We also did a live positioning teardown and a deep dive into what my preferred Twitter replacement might be :-)
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to the following:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive