Captain’s log, stardate 20180514
[AUDIO] Working Solo vs Starting a Firm
Sent by Jonathan Stark on May 14th, 2018
Are you thinking about building a firm? Rochelle and I explore the pros and cons of working solo vs building a firm on this week’s episode of TBOA.
- What’s the difference between a building a firm and hiring support staff?
- Can you grow a business without hiring junior employees?
- How to decide which approach is right for you.
- Are there ways to experiment with building a firm without betting the business on it?
- What are the differences between hiring contractors and employees?
- Don’t let the market turn you into something you hate.
“When you’re playing with other people’s lives, small leaps are better.”
“If you’re not ready to fire someone, you’re not ready to hire someone.”
“To build a firm, you need cash, patience, and humility.”