Captain’s log, stardate 20230223
“When might taking a day job to support my new business make sense?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- How do I test for demand in a market?
- Should I include estimated timelines in my proposal?
- Should I enforce a minimum level of engagement?
- How should I price productized services?
- When might taking a day job to support my new business make sense?
- When a client asks me for work that is outside my expertise, should I refer it out or hire a contractor?
- How should I add webinar registrants to my mailing list?
- Would offering a productized service be a good way to compete with big agencies?
- How could I increase engagement in an online community that is full of busy executives?
- How will I know when it’s okay to quit my day job and go full time on my solo consultancy?
- How should I handle social media if I sell two different things to two different audiences?
- How could I test which types of media I’m best at?
- How could I improve my positioning statement?
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive