March 24, 2022
“How long does it take to go from zero to $250k with a solo authority business?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session, we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- How long does it take to go from zero to $250k with a solo authority business?
- What should I do after beta testing a service with a new client?
- What is the thinking behind your various pricing models?
- How much “hands on” work can I include in an advisory retainer?
- Will my new focus hurt my follower count on social media?
- How do I keep the lights on while trying to attract my ideal buyers?
- What should I do if I’m attracting low quality leads?
- What can I include in my retainers beyond advising a single contact?
- Do you have any tips for recruiting a small team to help me on a client engagement?
Plus, we did a positioning teardown and answered a couple podcast hosting questions.
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Group Coaching also includes membership in a dedicated Slack workspace for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable document library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session