Captain’s log, stardate 20211029
Coaching Call with Architect Carl Maxey
Architect Carl Maxey joined me on Ditching Hourly for a coaching call about how to use value pricing in his business.
We discussed things like:
- The benefits of niching down
- Phasing projects to decrease your risk
- How to control scope creep on a big project
- What to do when a stakeholder appears late in the game
- When (and why) to say NO to clients
- How to know which prospects are the best fit
- The three factors that contribute to very high prices
- The role of productized services when value pricing
- The difference between project oversight and project management
LISTEN NOW »
Sharing is caring!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it with a few friends who might find it useful. Thanks!