Captain’s log, stardate 20230112
“How do I know if my business model is broken?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- Should my audience’s ‘biggest’ problem be my entry-level productized service?
- What’s the equivalent of advisory retainers if you target soloists with lower budgets?
- How do I prevent my new online community from becoming a ghost town?
- How can I validate that my central theme resonates with my ideal buyer?
- How do you know if a business model is broken?
- What methods are best for growing a mailing list?
- How do you deal with stress?
- How should I stay top-of-mind with prospects I’ve spoken with but aren’t ready to buy?
- What are the most effective ways to generate leads with my writing?
- How do you determine which of your older daily emails are worth resending?
- How do I get over my loner/social anxiety nature and get good at hosting a sales call?
- How can I now offer a 3-tiered proposal when they already know exactly what they need?
(You can review the full list of questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
Join more than 500 of your colleagues in Ditcherville and get instant access to:
- 24/7 asynchronous discussion and support in the Ditcherville Slack
- Invitations to all future Ditcherville LIVE Q&A sessions
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers (150+ hours of video!)
- My library of email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge-listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session
share this page on twitter • browse the archive