July 28, 2022
“How do I raise my fees for existing retainer clients?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (Ditcherville LIVE!) we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- How do I raise my fees for existing retainer clients?
- Should I explain value pricing to my prospective clients?
- Are there times when 10/22/50% “Goldilocks” project pricing is a bad fit?
- Should I make up a “catch-all” term for the two different types of target markets in my positioning?
- Would it be confusing to include an advisory retainer as an option in a project proposal?
- Should outbound be part of a solo consultant’s bizdev strategy?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Group Coaching also includes membership in a dedicated Slack workspace for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable document library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session