June 30, 2022
“How do I control scope on a monthly retainer where I am doing implementation?” and more…
In today’s group coaching live session (aka Ditcherville LIVE!), we had a bunch of good questions that touched on topics like:
- What if I offer a money back guarantee and a client invokes it after I’ve done months worth of work?
- How should I validate new ideas to add to my product ladder?
- What’s the maximum viable complexity for a productized service?
- How should I handle it if my buyer hands me off to a micromanager mid-project?
- What factors should I include in a pricing calculator on my website?
- How do you keep track of what you write every day so you don’t repeat yourself?
- How do I down-sell clients who don’t need my primary offering without sounding desperate?
- How would you price an ebook?
- How should I justify my prices with only a couple of projects in my portfolio?
- How can I divorce my prices from my location?
- Is hourly billing nuts for all types of labor, including full-time employees?
- How do I control scope on a monthly retainer where I am doing implementation?
(If you’re curious, you can review the entire list of past questions here)
Are you paralyzed by questions like these?
Get the support you need at a price you can afford with my group coaching membership community.
When you join your colleagues in my group coaching community, you’ll get:
- Instant access to an archive of more than 150+ hours of Q&A
- A searchable database of 700+ individual questions with video answers
- Invitations to all future live sessions to get your questions answered
By popular demand, I have added a private audio podcast feed of past group coaching live sessions so you can binge listen to the back catalog while walking the dog, washing the dishes, or whatever else you do while listening to podcasts :)
Group Coaching also includes membership in a dedicated Slack workspace for 24/7 asynchronous discussion, and a searchable document library of all my email sequences, business templates, coaching questions, daily emails, and more.
Ready to get started?
Don’t waste another year moving one inch in every direction. Join my group coaching community and get the answers you need to move forward.
GET ANSWERS NOW »
(Don’t worry, there’s no long term obligation. You can cancel your subscription at any time and your card WILL NOT be charged again.)
P.S. Would you like to see a FREE sample of what group coaching is like? Here’s a past session: FREE replay of a public Group Coaching Live Session