Captain’s log, stardate 20160827
New webcast scheduled: “The Hourly Trap”
Sent by Jonathan Stark on August 27th, 2016
Just a quick note to let you know that I scheduled a webcast of new material on hourly billing, value pricing, ROI calculations, the logic of fairness, and more...
Here’s the deets:
Are You Caught In The Hourly Trap?
- Would your clients head for the hills if you doubled your hourly rate?
- Has a client ever asked you to explain why a task “took so long”?
- Do your projects often end up costing more than you estimated?
- Have you ever had to eat hours on a project?
- Have you ever had a client refuse to send your last payment?
- Has anyone ever been fired because your project went horribly wrong?
Join me for a 1-hour webcast on Wednesday August 31, 2016 at 1:00pm ET.
What You’ll Learn:
- The only three numbers that matter when quoting a project
- The four project ROI models (and which is the good one!)
- How hourly billing artificially limits your income
- The simple math that can 10x your profits
>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<
I hope to see you there!
P.S. Your webcast experience will be greatly enhanced by reading my book: Hourly Billing Is Nuts*